And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blogging

I must say that the freedom to write about almost ANYTHING I want is pretty cool. I know sometimes my blogs are silly. Some are serious. Some are poetry. Some are just pictures. But I do love the fact that I can have that kind of diversity. I don't want to limit myself on what I talk about. I want to be able to talk about politics one day, and lima beans the next. Or anything funny that happened to me over the week.

I have seen a few blogs that interest me. Some that were voted top Blog, some that weren't. The great thing about these blogs is they have their own twists to it. Their own style. That's why I love individuality. I try to make the most of life because you don't know when it will be all over. That's why I love to write about the little things in life that effect us. Whether it is big or small. Stupid or smart. Chocolate Chip or Peanut Butter. Whatever the case may be.

I just want to have fun, and make others laugh in the process. So enjoy stories about life, about food, people, politics, photography, dancing, toilet paper, and about anything you can really think of. I hope that you enjoy. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the stylings of me. Thanks for tuning in.

No comments: