And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, March 20, 2009

Cut Some Rug!!

Now I know what you're thinking...because I am an eggshell white color that my dancing ability is slim to none. Well, I will have you know that I dance like a river flows, and no I do not mean I can River Dance. Rivers and I could never dance the sweet planned out steps that it was supposed to have...I'm more like a Hip Hop/R&B Mo town dancer. Throw a lil salt in there and I am good to go!!



Now I definitely know how to do the rumpshaka!! I do enjoy going to some clubs to cut a little rug. I like to see my people and get caught up. Lately I haven't really had a desire to go out much. I'm tired most nights. I really want to get back into writing poetry, but lately I have struggled to find the time. I do find the time to do a lil dancing though. It's probably one of my favorite things to do.

Go Mario! Woot woot. I wish I was on the beach sippin Mai Tai's with my lovely right now. I could really use a vacation. I can't wait to have her here. I need time to lay back relax and get it Crunk in this building!! Thanks for tuning in, my time is running short. Catch me on the Flip!

No comments: