And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, February 19, 2009

You know who you are

I have always told myself that I will not hold back when it comes to this blog. I want to document my emotions and the things that are happening in my life. Unfortunately it's not always pleasant. This Blog will not be pleasant. And for that I am sorry. I would like to be cheery and laugh all the time, but when there are bad people who enter your life, it's not always possible. This goes out to Sabrina. Who should have been my friend, but was only a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I pride myself a lot on being in good company. Little did I know someone who was my "friend" had an agenda of her own. This past weekend I have heard LIES, LIES, and more LIES out of my "friend's" mouth and my girlfriends. The person who I thought was close to me was only close to try to hook up with my girlfriend. How lame, dishonest, and disloyal can someone be? You tried to act like I was throwing our friendship away over some He Said/She Said Bull$hit. NOPE. I'm throwing this friendship away because of the words that came out of your mouth. Like, "I'm only close with Fatty to keep in the know, and Girls like her...If I am her friend she will introduce me to her cute friends." --WOW. Then I find out you were the one trying to throw salt my direction when Jamie and I broke up the first time. Trying to get close to her so that MAYBE she would give you a chance. Guess what? She doesn't want you. And NEVER will, you aren't me. Often imitated, NEVER duplicated.


This is how I felt about this past weekend. Only I caught what was happening. I am so thankful that I ran into so many people who were looking out for me this weekend. Had I not, I wouldn't know about the scandal you were trying to put through. It must suck to be DECLINED, DISREGARDED, AND DESPERATE.
Betrayal is such a huge thing. Especially if you have been friends for awhile. You will never be in my life again. You will not have any more advances because of me, and I want the $600 I loaned you. The only reason you didn't have an eviction again was because I moved in and saved your a$$. I sent you emails for jobs for you AND your step mom. I bought you drinks, and even helped fund the trip to Long Beach for Pride. Words cannot express how much I feel from this, but I can say this...You will pay in Karma for everything that occurred this weekend. I Fear for you.

SALAMI EGGS AND BACON MY BROTHERS! AND EAT A CLASS FILLED CHEESEBURGER ALREADY!!

1 comment:

Casey Noe said...

I love you mama Hang in there okay? Your an amazing friend and a good person... I am sorry your going through this, I am glad I was able to be there for you this weekend... Fuck the wolves!

Stick to the sheep! smile honey! :)