And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pico in New Mexico

So this last weekend I went to New Mexico to salvage my relationship. I didn't realize how in love I truly was...like the old saying "You don't know what you have until it's gone." I realized, and went to get my baby back....On another note, we went to Carl's Jr. Yum Right?!? Well, they also have a big thing of Pico De Gallo. My good friend Tawny and I have a new saying that everyone should start using...are you ready?? Ok here we go.. "WHAT THE PICO DE GALLO?!?" Clever right?- Kinda reminds me of "What the French...Toast?" I dig it...use it...love it...tell other...then get back to me and tell me what the reaction is. K Thanks....
I drove nearly 7 hours through Phoenix, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Gallup, and Los Lunas. It was comnpletely worth it. New Mexico is incredibly beautiful. I have a ton more pictures on my digital at home, so there is definitely more to come. Stay tuned.









No comments: