And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bad Boys

This is definitely good for a laugh. I cracked up when I saw these. This first one reminds me of those dumb craigslisters who think they are bad a$$ by saying how much they hate everyone. Next time i see a stupid posting this picture will most likely follow.

Now I actually feel for this guy. First of all he took the time to make a Pepsi Suit complete with cardboard armor, sword, and shield. I would have to say he is pretty gangster, and if ever approached he would probably scare his enemy with sheer odd behavior. Go Pepsi gangster!
Now this guy is HOOD. Not only are the floppy disks funny, but the empty Corona bottles are funny too. Who keeps EMPTY Corona bottles? Is the glass half empty? Or all the way empty? Also there is a bottle of Dawn Dish Cleaner next to his collection in the back. He likes his empty bottle to be Dawn fresh apparently. hmmm... he also has a large steak knife next to the cash he has. Hmmm...is he going to marinate me to death before cutting me open? Also if that is all the money this guy has, I want nothing to do with him. Trying buying a getaway car, baseball bats, skii masks, empty bottles of Corona, and some floppy disks for under $200. I don't see this G making it to far. To each his own! Woot!




No comments: