And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, February 20, 2009

Dream interpretation

Last night I had many mini dreams. One that sticks out particularly was a dream that I had about trimming my hair. I remember this being a request from someone. I think the request came from Jamie. Not a please shave your head request, but a trim your hair when you get out of the shower request. I looked this meaning up on dreamdictionary.com for a concise reason as to why I was dreaming about trimming my hair, and this is what it came up with...

To dream that you are cutting your hair, suggests that you are experiencing a loss in strength. You may feel that someone is trying to censor you. Alternatively, you may be reshaping your thinking or ambitions and eliminating unwanted thoughts/habits.


Ok Ok maybe not the field of dreams but definitely a good dream to remember right? I'm not trying to build anything so "they" will come, but I am trying to shed light on the truth. More like this...

MUCH better! Thank God that the truth ALWAYS surfaces. If not there would be liars running around everwhere. See look!!! There is the liar (Pinocchio) and there are people who are shedding the truth on people while standing on their big fat liar nose (Jiminy Cricket).


Thanks Jiminy! You saved me!!

No comments: