And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This week

Has been such an up and down week for my baby. I know that this injury has taken a huge toll on you. I know that you are achey and tired, but i want you to know that I am here to help. no matter what you need i will do my best to see that you get it. I love you more than beef jerky sugar pie. I can't wait to see you next. You are so amazing Nina, and when i say that I am proud of you, this is what I mean.

1. You are achieving your goal, no matter how hard or grueling the task becomes.
2. You have your priorities in order. You know where you want to be and you are working towards it.
3. You are more responsible than most 40 year olds i know. I don't think that I have met anyone who is more organized than you.
4. You love hard like i do. No matter what, you always love.
5. You are determined to finish school, no matter what it takes. no matter how many barricades get in the way you are always leaping over them.

I love you, and i hope that this shows a little more as to why I am so proud of you. Can't wait to hear your voice. XOXO

No comments: