And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pride 2008

Was a total blast even with all the protestors there. I really love that they care about how we live our lives. It just reminds me of the Bible. I wish I would have had the opportunity to quote this for them, but I couldn't remember it word for word.

Matthew 7:1-5 (New International Version)
1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
3"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

I know it's a little hard to understand, but my whole message is this....Why would you stand outside with banners telling thousands of people that they are sinners because they are gay, but you won't stand near a police station and tell criminals that lying, stealing, and violence is a sin?!? I get that they are trying to make their opinions known, but why would they just target gay people. Why not target criminals, and ill-educated politicians? These are the people who are damaging our society. Not gay people. I don't think that people choose to be gay. Who would? I certainly didn't roll out of bed one morning and say, "I think I will be gay today, and tomorrow, and for at least the next ten years..." It's something in your mind, body, and heart. It's something that physically tells you..."wow she is beautiful.." Just as if you were straight...it's the same attraction. Gay, Lesbian, Straight, Transgender, whatever your sexual preference is...you are ok in my book.


Bud Light. Nuf said.
Sabrina, Myself, Nina and Ant. My family. I love you guys so much.
My baby. I love her more than Jager. xoxo

Angie, you are amazing!!!
I kept stealin kisses.
And again...
And again and again....



tickets to Pride 2008 Main stage.

Blue Haze.



No comments: