And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, April 3, 2008

my day


has been so busy. I am so tired. I am debating on whether or not i should sign up for E time. If I do sign up, I can go home and start cooking dinner with Nina, and go through the new book we started last night...only bad thing about going home is that I won't be paid for it. : ( I am way to money hungry right now to do that. Although my head is pounding. I need an aspirin the size of my face and I am certain that I would feel better. It's only 5:30pm. But today is my Friday. : ) We agreed to have a movie night tonight. I figured we would pick up some popcorn and watch a good movie.
I have been sober lately. I know that sounds funny, but I don't drink nearly as often as I used to. MAYBE once a week, not EVERY night like it used to be. I am actually enjoying sobriety. I was talking to Anthony about that last night. It feels good to wake up before noon, and go to bed before 5am. I don't want that lifestyle anymore, and I'm proud to not be apart of it any longer. It was a struggle. A BIG one. But a good one for sure.
Nina, I love you sweetums. Can't wait to see you. I am so excited to watch the sunset and the sunrise with you on the beach. I am extremely excited to share that with you. I love you so much muffin. xoxo

No comments: