And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My godkids Chris and Austin

So on Sunday Nina and i decided to go and pick up the boys for some good ole fashioned roller skating. Well, we got there and they were closing in 30 minutes....BUMMER. so we took them to chuck e cheese's instead. we had a blast. afterwards we spent some time at Rose Mofford. One of my favorite parks that I used to train in for Summer and Winter ball. We had a total blast running around that park. Nina had a ton of fun running around with them too. I think Chris is in "puppy love" with her. It was so cute how they both clung to her. Since Derrick left the boys have needed so much more of my attention which is a good thing. I wish I could be the positive male ro model in their lives. All i can be is the positive lesbian godmother ro model in their loves....that was a mouthful. I love them so much, and I am so happy that Nina got to meet the men in my life.












No comments: