And Still counting

My Every Word

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Somteimes

I get in these moods to where I miss Nina terribly. I BEG her to send a picture...and she does. Because she loves me. This was Thursday morning, think... She was on her way to work. I was missing her like no one's business. I was exhausted from not being able to sleep from the night before and she was an angel to me. i have never had a woman treat me the way you do. I know you have my back, I love how sensitive you are. I love that we laugh, I love that I want to do nothing but be next to you. I miss you when I cannot be by your side. We can do whatever you want baby. This weekend is yours for the deciding. I can't wait until Friday though. I can't wait to spend the day with you on a Lake. I will be taking lots of pictures.



No comments: