And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, March 13, 2008

So this one time....at walmart

Ha! So last night, I am in bed and dreaming of my sweet (Nina) and my phone starts to buzz uncontrolably. I reach down and look at my phone...what do I find? My roommate in a dress. And mind you she is not some girly girl walking down the street, I'm talking a mo hawk having, boxer wearing dyke. It was amazing! Thanks to her girlfriend Yvette I got to laugh at that picture for a good 5 minutes. I thought I would share my laughter as well. : )



So last night, I call a guy from Craigs List to get Alesha a bed. He totally flakes on me (LAME) so Alesha and I proceed to drive home. Down one of the wonderful streets we see that someone has moved out of a house and has some furniture neatly place outside. I look over and see a Futon. We carefully get out of the truck (seeing how it is 11pm) to see what condition it is in. I carefully examine the frame while Alesha looks at the mattress. Not one stain, smell, or even a sign of wear or damage. I kept thinking "everything happens for a reason." Thank you flakey guy from Scottsdale for bailing on me. You saved me gas money. : )



No comments: