And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jordin and Chris

JordinIf I should die before I wakeIt's cause you took my breath awayLosing you is like living in a world with no air, ohChrisI'm here alone, didn't wanna leaveMy heart won't move, it's incompleteWish there was a way that I can make you understandJordinBut howDo you expect me, to live alone with just me?Cause my world revolves around youIt's so hard for me to breatheChorus-BothTell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?Can't live, can't breathe with no airThat's how I feel whenever you ain't thereThere's no air, no airGot me out here in the water so deepTell me how you gon be without me?If you ain't here, I just can't breatheThere's no air, no airNo air air, No air airNo air air, No air airChrisI walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew,Right off the ground to flow to youThere's no gravity to hold me down, for realJordinBut somehow I'm still alive insideYou took my breath but I survivedI don't know how but I don't even careBothSo how do you expect me, to live alone with just me?Cause my world revolves around youIt's so hard for me to breatheChorus-BothTell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?Can't live, can't breathe with no airThat's how I feel whenever you ain't thereThere's no air, no airGot me out here in the water so deepTell me how you gon be without me?If you ain't here I just can't breatheThere's no air, no airNo air air, No air airNo air air, No air airNo moreNo airBabyThere's no air, no airHey, oohOoohChorus-BothTell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?Can't live, can't breathe with no airThat's how I feel whenever you ain't thereThere's no air, no airGot me out here in the water so deepTell me how you gon be without me?If you ain't here I just can't breatheThere's no air, no airJordin(Do you expect me, to live alone with just meCause my world revolves around you, It's so hard for me to breathe)BothTell me how I'm supposed to breath with no air?Can't live, can't breathe with no airThat's how I feel whenever you ain't thereThere's no air, no airOutro-BothGot me out here in the water so deepTell me how you gonna be without me?If you ain't here I just can't breatheThere's no air, no airNo air air, No air airNo air air, No air

No comments: