And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I know that it is hard to read without blowing it up




But my boss did my First Development plan with me. She let me know that there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with my talk time, wrap time, QA, Adherence, or Leadership Quality. And here's the proof that she said I was her "perfect little angel" ha!! yea right!! there is no way she called me that, but it was nice to have her tell me what a great job I was doing. She also wants to send me to a Leadership Seminar. Those typically take place in Fargo ND. I am excited to see if they will send me there. If they do, that means that I am on my way to management. : ) I am excited. Supervisors here start off at 60K a year. That will be really nice. Then I can buy Nina a BIG house wherever she wants.


No comments: