And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What smells so bad in my car?

We recently took a trip to the lovely Las Vegas NV. It was wonderful. Good times, good friends, good stuff. So we come back, and I notice that there is a "smell" in my car. I ask Deena to try to find it while I'm at work, and she comes up with nothing. She even had Sirena search the car for the disgusting stench. Who found the stench? Do you wanna know who found it? ME.

The worst part= I wasn't looking for it. I was picking up a lighter in the backseat when I noticed this tupperware full of old chicken, lettuce, pita bread, and cheese. What smells worse than these combinations? Nothing. What was once amazing road trip food had now turned into a smelly gas chamber. I cannot stress enough just how disgusting this smell was. But if you MUST find out. Leave some chopped chicken, lettuce, pita bread, and cheese in your car (underneath the passenger seat, because if it is placed under the driver seat, the smell may not be as wonderful) for a week. Your car will obtain an unforgettable aroma. Swearsies. Woot.

No comments: