And Still counting

My Every Word

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day


Valentine's Day was a blasty blast this year. We went to Las Vegas for the weekend and stayed in an awesome room at Bally's. The view was so awesome. Then when we got back into Phoenix where Deena surprised me with a candlelight dinner on our 16th floor balcony. We watched the city lights and had an amazing meal. She also made me a card. It was the sweetest ever. Once dinner was done I gave Deena a dozen orange tulips, (She loves orange) some sees candies, and suprised her with a little art project.

I bought 2 blank canvases, and the mondo sharpie set. I was going to buy paints, but realized that I have little to no artistic ability, and wanted her project to be legible. So, I pulled out the canvases, and the markers, and gave one to her, and held onto one. I told her that we had to face each other, and make a picture for the other person. No peeking. So, we sat facing each other, and made these pictures. I told her she didn't have to hang mine up, but she assured me that it would go up. :) More pictures to come on our sharpie art.

I also brought her a strawberry whip cream dish. Well, it wasn't really a dish. More like a presentation. I cut the strawberries into halves, and removed the foliage (yes foliage) and placed a glob ( I love that word) of whip cream in the middle. (See bottom picture) I also bought a bottle of champagne. I don't know a woman who loves champagne, whip cream, and strawberries more than my lady. Needless to say this V-day was sweet thanks to D. XOXO Holler.

No comments: