And Still counting

My Every Word

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Landmark Towers

It started raining at 3am this morning. I woke up to a loud whistling sound. I never knew how much the wind whistled until I moved into the 16th floor of a high rise. I woke up to the rain spitting on me while I moved furniture off of the patio and into the bedroom. All the while trying not to lose my kitty outside. Good boy Junior. Woot.




Superstitious much? I didn't even realize what happened here? Do you see the problem??? Triscadecaphobia is the fear of the number 13. Many believe Friday the 13th is especially a very unlucky day. So, there are a great number of reasons why many around the globe find Friday the 13th a day, if not unlucky, a day to take notice and caution.


13 is missing. For real. Look again. 13 is seriously missing. The Towers were built in 1963. They must have been crazy superstitious back then. To not name off a 13th floor is a little nutty, even for my taste. Woot.




Super creepy. Made me seriously think about superstitions. For instance....

*If your nose itches, someone is coming to see you. If it's the right nostril, the visitor will be a female, left nostril, male.

-What? Right and left nostril have that much effect?? what if they both itch? Will a post op transexual come to my door?

*If you use the same pencil to take a test that you used for studying for the test, the pencil will remember the answers.

-Someone who is in school please test this! I wanna know!

*If you spill pepper you will have a serious argument with your best friend.

- Note to self. Don't spill the pepper. My bff is spicey!! Holler!

No comments: