And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fresh and Easy

I went to Fresh and Easy last night to pick up some groceries. I love them, great items, great prices, and speedy check outs. The one thing that I was NOT in love with, was their bathroom process.

First, you have to have this coin to even get into the bathroom. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't cost anything, but the fact that you HAVE to have a token to get into the bathroom can be an extreme inconvenience when nature is SCREAMING at you. So, I read the door, and venture off to find a "cashier." Well, if you have ever been to Fresh and Easy you will notice that there aren't really any cashiers. It's self check out. I took the necessary pre cautions:

1. Keeping my hands secured in my pockets so that I don't hold myself and do that "I have to wee wee dance" in front of a store full of people.

2. I also browsed aisles slowly to not make myself seem desperate to find a cashier who could give me a token to use their bathrooms.

3. I even stopped to sample a cookie.

After 10 minutes,  I start signaling Deena to help me find ANYONE who works there.  To my luck a cashier crossed my path, in which I asked for a token to use the "facility." Sweet satisfaction was behind this very door.

I can only imagine how much easier it would have been to find a bush instead of running around the store wanting to make pee pants. Woot.

No comments: