And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Egg Death in the kitchen

So...I can explain {egg police}....You see...I was just...well first I...and then....ok fine! I admit it! I wanted steak and an over medium egg. My clumsy self dropped the last egg in the carton, and this poor egg (we will call him Sammy) fell tragically to the kitchen floor making a very apparent **SPLAT** sound.

Every dropped an egg on the floor? The sound is unmistakeable. Well, Sammy did not serve a purpose on this day...other than filling the grout in between tiles with egg remains. Poor Sammy. You could have grown to be fried...or whipped...or boiled...or poached.. Such a TRAGEDY! Woot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMaO! I LOVE LOVE how you neglect to tell your readers a few things:
1. I (Your GF) cleaned YOur mess.
2. I was making you steak and eggs. Lol.I love you!! (Deenasworld.tumblr.com)

Fatty said...

are you networking on my blog dear?