And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, January 8, 2010

Brittany Murphy

Brittany Murphy- November 10, 1977 – December 20, 2009
It's hard to believe that she is gone at 32. Instead of allowing this post to be sad, and tear worthy...I have decided that in death we should celebrate life. I know I am delayed on blogging about her passing, but I think that when someone blogs about anyone's death, it should be done with care. So here we go:



Brittany Murphy starred in many films, including Clueless (1995); Girl, Interrupted (1999); Don’t Say a Word (2001); 8 Mile (2002) and Uptown Girls (2003) as well as many lesser-known films, such as Spun (2003). In 2004, she starred in the romantic comedy Little Black Book, and the critically acclaimed Sin City (2005). She starred in two Edward Burns films: Sidewalks of New York (2002) and The Groomsmen (2006). Just Married (2007)In 2009, she was cast in the Lifetime TV movie, Tribute, as the main character, Cilla. She is set to appear in the Sylvester Stallone film, The Expendables, which will be released in 2010.


The thing that I found most intruiging is that she didn't come off as that "I'm a diva, don't even so much as look in my direction" kinda girl. She played numerous sexy roles. She knew she was beautiful, but didn't let all that get to her head. You can see it in her eyes. My favorite movie by Brittany Murphy was definitely "Just Married" with Ashton Kutcher. The movie showed her playful side. She had some sexy roles in the past, but "Just Married" showed her playful, realistic side. There are many celebrities that I would hang out with, and an even larger number that I wouldn't. Brittany, you were top 5. Cheers to you. Rest In Peace.

No comments: