And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Issshhhh...check it out if you have a min...

K. Michelle and Rick Ross-You should've killed me
Consequence ft. Kanye West and John Legend-Whatever You want
Jamie Foxx, Drake, Kanye West, the Dream-Digital Girl (Remix)
Rock City ft Akon-When I get on
Bobby Valetino - Butterfly tattoo
Ryan Leslie-You're not my girl
Havoc-Always have a choice
Marion White and Nique-everybody move
Fabolous ft. Drake - Throw it in the bag
Te money ft t pain- hard for the money
Ko*Starz-My favorite girl remix
Verse-Come to me
Trey songz, gucci mane, and Soulja boy- LOL smiley face
Gorilla Zoe ft Ne-yo --Echo remix
Freeway ft Young Chris --All the cities
Drake-The Winner
Topic ft. Jagged Edge-Bottom girl
Young Chris ft. lil wayne --how we roll
Young Son ft Christina-this my jam
Wale ft trey--nightlife

No comments: