And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Flagstaff AZ

This past Sunday I took a little trip to Flagstaff. Jeni, Alysse, D, and myself took a little time to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Falgstaff is such an amazing place to be. We went in the woods for some Pine Baseball, we played at a Billiards Hall and made some friends, we ate at San Felipe's and had way spicy salsa, and we (we meaning Jeni and I) got drunk, and sang the whole way home. While our sober driver (D) laughed at us, and even changed the song a few times.

We had a blast to say the least. I haven't been able to have fun like that in awhile. I need to get out of here. I'm so glad that I am leaving in 11 days. Denver here I come. Thanks you ladies for an awesome time in Flag!!




No comments: