And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, July 3, 2009

Ever Since I can Remember I've been poppin my collar

I was looking at some old pictures the other day, and I realize that I have been poppin my collar for a very long time. I do it for pictures mainly. I used to wear it up EVERYWHERE I went...even to work. Then I had to wear business attire due to a promotion, so now my wardrobe focuses on business-ey clothes.

I had this picture sent to me today. This was taken 1-2 months ago. I was so tired. Had a billion things on my mind. Things pressing on my dome were things like: Should I make hot dogs and mac for dinner? Can we REALLY live in a Play-doh world? If Skittles are made from the rainbow, then how are M&M's made? Why do they call it heartburn if your heart isn't burning? Who thought to curdle milk to make cheese? Was it Mr. Cheddar? Or Colby Jack? Why is Richard Simmons so happy all the time? He's kinda fat for a diet and exercise "expert." How did "Football" get it's name when you use your feet more in Soccer? And who made smelly markers? Do they want children to huff?

Anyways. Just a few pressing things on my mind. These issues have all been resolved since then. I'm glad I could end my turmoil. lol Holler!

1 comment:

Love. D. said...

I really was just trying to grab your tit..ha.