And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Goon or gangstar?

Sometimes I ask myself if I am a Goon or a gangstar. I'm not sure of the answer, but I am sure of this. I look AWESOME either way. Ok, maybe not so much attractive, but delightful. I have a funny streak in me. I love to make people laugh, and I love to be funny. Then there is the protective G side to me that I can't deny.

Both sides come out when appropriate. I'm funny when the moment calls for it, and I'll bust your head open if it needs to be hit. :) I think it confuses the heck out of my lady. She thinks I'm looney tunes. I explain that when I need to be hard up, I am. When I want to be funny I am. I consider myself to be more than diverse. I'm universal. And if you don't like it I'll either tickle you, or slap on the forehead. Woot.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know you is a G!!!!