And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Don't be mad.

I know that I have been gone for a minute!! I have been doing so much! I went to San Diego this past weekend for Pride. We ended up just running around to all the clubs.

We had a good time...until I got hit on. By a 47 year old woman with no front teeth. Let me tell you how $uper $exy it feels to be hit on by a woman of that caliber. I have NEVER felt so uneasy and unattractive in my life. I tried to make small talk, and she talked of taking the bus, and asking what hotel I was staying in. YIKES.

I just wish that I would have had this T-shirt on below here. Maybe she would have been distracted enough to stop talking about how amazing I was. Thanks 47 year old lady with dookie braids and no teeth. I feel special. Holler.

No comments: