And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day


I am so blessed to have good friends that care about me. I had Jamie, Sabrina, and Megan stop by to bring me a plate for Thanksgiving. It means so much to me. I wish that I wasn't working today so that I can eat with my friends and pass out! It's alright though. I am the only one of the supervisors who doesn't have family here to go and spend time with. My dad, sister, and her husband are spending Thanksgiving in Sun City with my dad's cousins. My mom is in Palm Springs with her boyfriend and his family. Which leaves me here at work. It's such an awesome feeling to have people that care enough to bring Thanksgiving to me since I can't go to it. Thank you ladies. It means the world to me. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: