And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A dreary Day in Phoenix

A Cloudy day in Phoenix AZ. This hardly ever happens. But today was the day. It is supposed to rain tomorrow and Thursday. I am looking forward to it! I haven't seen real rain in awhile. This Thanksgiving should be good. I will be at work with my associates. Hopefully we can pick up some Turkey sandwiches for the Turkey Day. I am working Christmas too. I'm the only one without family and what not here, I figured it was only fair to volunteer. I get to see my Jamie in 17 days. I am super Duper excited. I get to meet the Parents too. I am ready for all interrogation. I am going to fly her out here for Christmas too. This way we can spend Christmas Eve together and do our gift exchange. I miss her like crazy. I think of her so often. I'm in love with her. And I don't mind at all.




No comments: