And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Red Tie Affair

I'm not violent. Not in any manner. Not even a G. I just know how and when to use force. Stick with me, and you'll learn that words are more powerful than anything...like they say...A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words...Can you hear what I have to say?




I have my guns not to aim or to kill,
Not to seek venagance or even a thrill.
My words are my defense and my guns back it up,
If a criminal breaks into my house; he just ran out of luck.
This is my protection, my weapon of choice.
It is strong like me, but not as strong as my voice.
I keep this by my side almost everywhere I go,
There are bad people all around, and this I know.
I will forever protect my family and my lady,
From all things violent and all people that are shady.
Beg to differ?-Then Let's let's debate.
And if we're both wrong, then I'll see you at the Gate.

No comments: