And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, March 1, 2013

February 2013

Lots have happened in the last week. I've realized that the woman I was with is not the woman I thought she was. Thanks to past unsuccesful relationships I have a made a strict no bullshit rule for my life. If you don't fit, I'm not going to keep you around. Plain and simple. I am technically single. I have met someone.

When I was in my early 20's (for those of you around back then) I talked a lot about perfection in a woman. I think it's important to have that magnetic static with the woman youre with. I havent had that until recent. Although not much time has passed I feel enveloped by her. She isn't a typical female. She makes me laugh all day long. She's hillarious. She's flirty. Touchy. An excellent kisser. Her voice sends me into relapse. It's her mind. She reads me without effort. It's flawless. Every experience I have with her is flawless.

Last night we talked about timing in relationships, love, one night stands etc...I have been lucky to have a door fly open while the one in behind me is being locked. For those who know me, I never chase. I'm not looking for anything. Just time. I want her time. Her conversation. Her touch, kiss, skin, body, hair, and her quirky behavior.

She turned a light on for me. I've never had anyone pay me with compliments. Not the way she does. My whole perspective has been blown open.

Thank you.

For you..."Real Soon"-Adrian Marcel

No comments: