And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Adrian Marcel - Caught Up

March 26th will mark one year since Sabrina's passing.

Tawny and I had plans to drive up to Glendora CA to visit her site. One problem, I'm being garnished over $900 on my next pay check. That means some bills may not get paid. Not to mention my mail has all the sudden stopped coming. Just stopped. The things that I did buy to make some money off of are missing in action. My gun got stolen right out of my own bedroom.

I'm trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm trying my best to remain positive, but man. I'm putting every ounce of trust in God and letting things happen where they will. I know that God has always taken care of me, and I know that he always will. It's just difficult to think about not having any control over the situation.

Things happen for a reason, and what is meant to be will be. I am so very blessed to have the company that I have, and I know it too. Thank you Cardboard box for running a freight train. :)

No comments: