And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, March 29, 2013

A Recipe to tackle my heart

I really have no idea how I made it through the fire without you.
Your drive, your demeanor, your ethics, your heart, your brains, your beauty.
A recipe to tackle my heart.
If this isn't it, I don't know what is.


Darlene, I have never been so happy. I look back on my life and wonder how I made it through the craziness. I thought I knew so much. I didn't. Every moment I get to spend with you is a treasure. I look forward to our lives together. I already know that this will be the best experience of my life. Your love is so deep and so hard. Thank you for choosing me.

78.

Love,
Lou

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not imagine life without you. I don't know what I did or how I survived without you. Our timing was impeccable. You're right, every moment is a treasure. You make me so proud to be your lady and you surprise me daily. You are so up beat and adorning and attentive. I love everything about you.