And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tuesday Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!


This week has proven to be so very busy for my household. Yesterday was go go go until around 630PM. Then we hit the gym, dinner, and straight to bed. Tomorrow will be a later day for me, but a good day. an 8 hour as opposed to a 14 hour day. Yesterday was a big homework day. We looked all through homework together to find one page of her homework only to find it in her book. We all felt like we were going crazy. We are doing our best to teach  about organization and how to remain that way. She has a hard time doing that since she has not been held very accountable. At her last school they would send home a homework packet instead of books, and worksheets. This year has brought on many changes for  We try to slow the adjustment phases down, but it is just so hard. That's how it goes though. We are looking forward to the Summer since it will be a nice break for everyone.

Over the Summer we typically put in a city program type camp. They do tons of activities over the course of the Summer. Some activities are arts related, others interactive and sports. It really is a great program. She loves it too. She can get there early in the morning, eat lunch there, play all day, then come home. She needs the social interaction, and we are working very hard on maintaining friendships. I think that these camps help quite a bit. Fingers crossed to finding some forever friends for my kiddo. She sure deserves them. Darlene and I were saying that once we move into a newer and better neighborhood we can have more kids around for  to play with. We are definitely in need of more involvement with kids.

Tomorrow is going to be a better day. We have nothing really happening which is super nice. I am always excited to have an easy day! Like most I am always just ready to relax. There are times when I wish that life could be easier, but then I remember that goals aren't really worth having if everything is handed to you. Sometimes I do need time to sit back and reflect. Vegas was a nice way to do that even if it was for a short weekend. I sometimes feel like I need a nice week at a beach with Darlene. Just for us to keep in connection and to have a worry free weekend. No friends, no family, maybe even a kid free weekend where we can just be. Maybe someday. Fingers crossed.


The weather has been increasingly warm which makes me look at the budget more and more. always trying to be one step ahead when it comes to our bills and planning. I am thinking that I will soon need to make adjustments to our utility payments to ensure that we are fully covered for the months ahead. I may make some adjustments this afternoon. As you already know I have a habit of going in there multiple times a day to ensure that I am on point with all that I do.


I am hoping that all is well. See you tomorrow!

Lou

No comments: