And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The story of the $5 Juice

So...if you have ever been to Las Vegas you know that regular items are quite expensive in the gift shops. I paid $5 for this juice right here. I normally pay no more than $2 for this at Wal-Mart or any other grocery store. I bought this to go with my Pomegranate Vodka. I thought it would be a good mix together. Well, turns out I didn't get to drink the vodka, so the juice was never opened. When we are about to leave, all I could think was that I bought this $5 juice, and now I can't even have it. LAME. What did I do you ask? Did I save this juice from inevitable trashing? Did I bring it home with me? Well, the answer is yes. We had a plastic ice bucket that was brought to our room for champagne. Well, I filled that bad boy with ice, and brought this little $5 juice home with me. What can I say? Waste not. Want not. Hoot.

No comments: