And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My new baby

I got a new kitten this weekend. This is Mia. I had a hard time naming her because I like to base my cat names off of personality and not just names that I like. It took me a good 3 or 4 days to name her. One night I was sitting in bed watching a movie, when all of a sudden I got a craving for a ham sandwich. I made this delicious ham sandwich with swiss cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickle, mayo, mustard, on honey wheat bread. Upon my return Mia went crazy over my sandwich. She almost climbed up my face just to smell it. When I gave her a piece of ham she almost took my finger with her...now I know what you're thinking..how am I relating the name Mia with ham?? Well, if you watch womens Soccer there is a player by the name of Mia Hamm. That's where Mia came from, I just didn't have the heart to call her Piggy or Ham hock.














































No comments: