And Still counting

My Every Word

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

Isn't it crazy how things happen? I mean the weather is just absolutely nuts. Even though we don't see the weather down here in the Southwest doesn't mean that we don't have our very own storms at home. I have 2 friends who are extremely close to my heart. They are family to me in every light. They have been going through a whirlwind of emotions and heartache due to infertility. It has been an amazing thing to watch this couple go through so much yet be the strong and courageous people that they are right now. Quita and Inez have decided to reach out to the blogging world for support. I would like to share some of their story by giving you their URL to their blog.

Please check them out. Any support given is appreciated and loved.

 The Chiquita and Inez Journey



No comments: