And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Google my name

There is entirely too much information that comes us. Everything from my job to social networking profiles, to old modeling information. I haven't modeled in YEARS. AND it was one time. And, I'm really not that cute. I think Maisha (the owner) had a mini crush on me. That's likely it.  Google is a trip though. Images from way back. Some mildly embarrasing. Some I would not like to recollect...but hey. Thanks google for keeping track of my whole online life.  Someone telling you that they googled is weird and cool at the same time though. It's we-ool. That is called a 'portmanteau' which is a combination of two words to make one word. It's like word intercourse. I didn't have to look up the meaning of portmanteau because I was in 'gifted' classes in high school and was forced to learn and use new vocabulary. I am also known as a nerd. Sometimes a sexy nerd, but you can just call me "Lou." Kthanksbye

Halllllllla

No comments: