And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Free Mercury game from Fry's Grocery






Free Mercury game from Fry's grocery? Halllla! Last night was awesome. I took my 16 foot receipt into US Airways and scored 2 seats to a Mercury VS Minnesota game. Mercury won (Big halllla) and on an even better note I got to see some awesome people. Jamie was there with her parents (which whom I absolutely adore), Sabrina (Biff), and Monica. They invited Sirena and I to their suite where we sat in comfort for the last half of the game. Overall it was an awesome night. A much needed fun night. Sirena and I often talk about having "dude night" Which means us watching the latest Harry Potter movie, or catching a happy hour somewhere. We don't get too very often, so this was a nice treat for the both of us.




On top of everything I got to see good people whom I love and respect. Thank you Fry's for the free game, and thank you Jesus for letting me alive. Halllllalujer


No comments: