And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm taking some time

I am taking some time out of my ridiculously busy day to blog for a moment. I miss the days that I could do this on a daily basis and blog about all the ridiculous things that I had done that day. Sigh. Working hard is good (job stability), but is bad too (no friggin fun).

So...without further "A-Dew" I made pancakes last night. I have been on a banana pancake movement. The last few weeks I have mixed in banana with my pancake batter. It's so delicious I could eat it all the time. Which is exactly what I did last night. I made banana pancakes. Holler.

I have never been good at making the BIG pancakes that are bigger than your face. I have always struggled with flipping them over. So I make the bitsy pancakes. They are small, easy to manage, and have the tendency to make people say "Awwww, they're cute." Yes, I know Pancakes can too be cute. (See below)

So anywho. That is my random blog for the day. I hope that I have one everyday for the next 365 days minimally. Thanks for playing. Have a Super Wednesday!

No comments: