And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I am concerned for the public

I am concerned. First of all. Love the get up. I personally enjoy wearing my pink pants out in public. Not to mention my white t-shirt that says "here" on my ass. Yes. It's awesome. So what does this T-shirt mean? Why put a "here" sign on your ass? Why do this? Are you wanting people to check out your pink pants? Your fuzzy black boots? Your 1980's mullet? Are you proud of these things? I love mullets. I would rock one if I didn't think I would look just like this.


Maybe you are referring to a sexual prefrence? Ya know like...here! or where? Here. Yeah...right here? Anyways. Here is my "here" picture. The meaning is up to you to decide. I'm hoping there is a map on the front of her shirt. Otherwise I am forced to think about where here really is. Halla!


No comments: