And Still counting

My Every Word

Monday, July 5, 2010

Phoenix Fireworks

This year was pretty flippin sweet. I completely forgot that we would have the best seat in the house when it came to fireworks. We saw Scottsdale, Glendale, Avondale, Tempe, and Phoenix. We had a full night of fireworks. It was nice to not have to pay $15 to get into a crowded park where we would sit on the grass and pay $9 for a hotdog. Not to mention the crick in your neck from looking up into the sky for the entire 30 minutes, and traffic trying to leave. Glad I missed that. I sat my happy caboose on the balcony and watched the fireworks sparkle in the sky at eye level. I took some pictures. Hey, I didn't say they were good. :) Just took some to post. I know how you all love picture over my writing technique. Later!

No comments: