And Still counting

My Every Word

Monday, May 10, 2010

Dirty Beach story

Is it odd that I still want to go to the beach after seeing this? I mean really. I love love love the beach. All I want to do is clean this up, then kick the crap out of whatever chump threw this in the ocean. It makes me mad that some people can be so careless. Who would want to pollute something so fun, so beautiful, so big, so....salty? I mean really though. I love Venice beach. It's probably my favorite beach of all time. I love the shops and all the fun stuff to do while walking the surf. I especially love the drunk idiots who think they can make a sassy remark to me without reaction. I know that for some on lookers I appear to have Tourettes syndrome. :) Sucks for yooooo hooooo. Holler. Oh and P.S. Stop polluting the beach biotch.

No comments: