And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HCG Day 3 and 4


This diet is pretty amazing. I weighed myself this morning. Another pound lost. That's so awesome. I really struggled the first day of the restricted diet. I really really did. But now that I am on day 4, I feel pretty good. I'm hungry, but I'm not going out of my mind. It's a good feeling. I'm doing the 6 apple day today. I have 6 apples. 2 in the morning, afternoon, and evening. That's it. I should see some results when I weigh myself in the morning. I also drank a 30 calorie low sodium V8 juice. My feet are numb, I think it's because I forgot to take my potassium vitamins. Toni and I are doing this at the same time. which is good for us. We need to make sure we are holding each other accountable. It's awesome. I feel good about it, and I am ready to wear an XL without feeling uncomfortable. Woot. Reminds me of Tommy boy. Ya know. "Fat Guy in a little coat" yeah well "Fat Kid in an Extra large" Holler.

No comments: