And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nose job

I was talking to Jenni yesterday and she was telling me that she wanted to get a nose job because she felt that her bridge was too wide....really? Oh Jennifer. You do crack me up. Well, I was doing some research since you were considering plastic surgery...let's get real though, not only is it 1. Expensive, 2. Kanye West mother died under the knife. I can't have that. Who will listen to me rant and rave? Who will sit in during write ups? Who will make me laugh when I am feeling down? So I have come up with a solution for you....Please scroll down...


  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



??????????????????????????????????????????????????????



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


*********************


&&&&&&&&&&


$$$$$$$$



 So...I guess I'm spoiling your early Christmas gift. :P    Ooops. Hope you like. Woot.

No comments: