And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thanks Marissa!!

Marissa was our photographer for the weekend. I've never laughed so hard with someone that I have hired. She took some really funny shots. I would definitely hire her again for other jobs. She was awesome. The first picture was taken while my sister was getting ready for the actual wedding. Anthony found some letters in the room that she was in, and said that "X" marked the spot. Marissa didn't hesitate to capture the moment. It was hillarious. The next picture was not willing. Marissa practially begged me to take a picture. Sometimes I'm weird like that. Especially lately. We had just got done stuffing our faces with delicious food, and she made me take the picture. The last one i of my sister and I. She looks absolutely beautiful. The wedding was amazing, and I am glad that her and Dan tied the knot.





No comments: