And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Flagstaff Extravaganza

This weekend was truly beautiful. Tawny, Nicole, Jamie, and myself went to Flagstaff for the weekend. We had so much fun. It was beautiful as always. We had a blast at the festivals that they were holding out there. They had an art fair, live music, and good food. The weather was amazing too. Cloudy almost the entire weekend, but every now and again the clouds would disappear and let the sun come through. We got caught in the rain on the way back. It was raining so hard that traffic had nearly stopped. We will definitely be making another trip soon. Jamie's Father was born and raised in Flagstaff, and I hope that her parents will come out this way so that I can meet them. I love you Jamie. I miss you so much. I can't wait to see you Muffin! xoxo




















































































































No comments: