And Still counting

My Every Word

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sadness

The Canadians left today, (Sarah and Ashley) I will miss them so much. Anthony is leaving tomorrow. ; ( We cried together for what seemed like days...I will miss him so much. I don't know what I will do without him. This weekend was by far the best weekend I have had in many many moons. There are so many things that have happened this weekend that I cannot even begin to write about it all. I had my last minute Valentine come into town. : ) We hit up Misty's, The Vibe for Danni from Tila Tequila's show, and Finally the Cash Inn for some Kareoke. I don't think that I have laughed as hard as I have this weekend in years. I have no stress, no worries, a clear head, and best of all amazing company. I thank the stars in the sky for this perfect weekend. I could not have had a better time. Thank you to everyone involved. I love you dearly. xoxo

Fatty

No comments: