And Still counting

My Every Word

Monday, September 21, 2015

VP Shunt

This weekend has been less than favorable. My wife was admitted to the hospital on Friday for severe head, neck, and back pain. They finally did the right tests to conclude that there is a problem with her shunt that was put in last December. For months she has been complaining of abdominal pain around where the tubing was placed. The neuro teams told her that she was fine; imagining the pain. Here we are 9 months later and she has bacteria in her lumbar puncture, a blockage in her shunt tubing, and infection. This is not a good case scenario. I cancelled our flights to Denver. I am just plain terrified for what can happen to her.

We need prayer. We need the support to get through this. I need my wife. Please Lord, let me keep her.

No comments: