And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Busy life of a step parent

Things have gone crazaaaay. Dar and I have been so busy that we have seriously neglected our regular lives. My birthday was the first time we have had an opportunity for social interaction in nearly a month. The house looks insane. I need some help, but it seems so far away. Between 2nd grade classes, dress rehearsals, dinners, and life there is just no time.

I've had the biggest scares of my life recently. Dar could be going blind. She has lost central vision in her left eye, and is missing chunks of vision in her right. The retinal Doctor we saw the other day has high hopes for recovery, but there are serious hurdles in our path. The pseudo tumors have built pressure. Instead of steroids helping, it could make the pseudo tumors worse thus creating a crappy quality of life full of debilitating migraines and more loss of vision. I need prayer so badly. I ask God everyday to bless our little family and guide us on the path that has been designed for us. It's scary. I can't imagine how we would make things work if my woman was blind. I need her to have eye sight. Not to mention so does our daughter.

I really need you Lord. Please bless Darlene and the doctors working with us to get her healed. Lead us in the direction that you need so that we may glorify you God. We need you more than ever. Thank you for your blessings. She has been the biggest blessing of my life. There is literally no bigger gift that I could have ever received. She's my match; thank you. Please help us with her vision. Please please. I am begging you Lord.

No comments: