And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 1 HCG Diet

For the last 2 days we have been binge eating as the diet instructs. We have had some really good buffets and dinner this last week. Not only was it Deena's birthday, but we needed to binge eat too. Today is day 1 of the 500 calorie diet. I went to my Doctor and was prescribed phentermine which is the best appetite suppressant out there. It makes you thirsty which is good since you should consume around a gallon of water a day on this diet. It also truly suppresses your appetite.



Today's menu is 18 drops of HCG in the morning. For food: 3.5 ounces of crab meat and 1 cup of lettuce. I will also have 1 medium sized apple as a snack. Later on tonight I will have another 18 drops of HCG. For food: 3.5 ounces of lean chicken breast and 1 cup of brocolli. And of course. WATER. :)

I'm not too hungry yet, but I'm sure I will be. Our Doctor started us out on a shot of B12 to the arm so this will also help jump start the diet. Oh and water pills too. I plan to lose a good amount of weight in the next few weeks. I may need help staying motivated so NO ONE bring me sweets or anything. More to follow. Halla!

No comments: