And Still counting

My Every Word

Monday, June 21, 2010

Blast From the Past

I seriously had a blast from the past today. My friend Gayle had some old pictures of when we were all young. When I say all I mean Meghan, Gayle, and myself...oh and our old softball team. It was crazy to see. I don't even have pictures from that time period in my life. That's nuts right? I am grateful though, it reminds me that I did have a childhood. Some of these AMAZINGLY flattering pictures that may have been lost forever. So glad they weren't. I couldn't live if I never saw picture #5 ever again. How tragic! Enjoy.



I don't really care to explain this one. It haunts me...but I am in my beloved Jeep.
Meg and I were always playing video games. Look how young I am!

Softball was my life when I was young. Excuse the serious look. I was prolly mad doggin the other team while taking off my catching gear. WOOT!
Hope you enjoyed this! Although some of these pictures are embarrassing it is still nice to see that I did have a childhood!

No comments: